We are excited to share the news that our Sherman County Courthouse project with Hennebery Eddy Architects won the 2019 DeMuro Award for Excellence in Historic Preservation from Restore Oregon. Completed in July of 2018, the Sherman County Courthouse addition and renovation of the historic two-story courthouse built in 1899, included a new 15,000 sf building housing courtroom space and administrative offices. The rehabilitation preserved certain historic features, restored the original paint colors, and installed a new cupola to replicate the storm-damaged original.
About Kirby Nagelhout Construction
Kirby Nagelhout Construction Company (KNCC) was founded in Bend, Oregon in 1986 and has grown to become one of Oregon’s largest contractors, consistently in the DJC’s top 15. In 2014, KNCC expanded across the state with permanent ofﬁces in Portland and Pendleton. Our staff of over 170 employees works on more than 75 projects a year throughout the state. We are well-versed in Oregon public contracting with active CM/GC, Design-Build, and Lump Sum projects always in progress. When it comes to construction – quality, safety, and successful budget management will always be our top priorities.
- Sherman County Courthouse Wins 2019 DeMuro Award for Excellence in Historic PreservationNovember 11, 2019 - 11:22 am
- COCC Construction TrainingOctober 2, 2018 - 3:21 pm
- Crook County Public Safety Building BBQOctober 2, 2018 - 2:47 pm
- June Business of the MonthMay 29, 2018 - 10:55 am
- New Elementary School in Bend, ORMay 15, 2018 - 12:12 pm