Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare the layout for all manners of construction, including ground‐up and tilt‐up construction, as well as tenant improvement projects.
- Form and pour concrete foundations for walls and footings.
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, steel, concrete, fiberglass, or drywall.
- Utilize hand and power tools and work in accordance with company and OSHA safety best practices.
- Framing for wood and metal studs and set and placement of roof trusses.
- Set and install partitions, doors, cabinets and molding, windows and their applicable hardware as required.
- Operate equipment such as forklifts and scissor and boom lifts. Proper company certification is provided and required.
- Perform all manners of finish carpentry.
- Work on top of stilts, ladders, and/or the top beams of buildings.
- Erect ladders and scaffolding so that assembly of wood/metal parts can occur above ground level
- Check work along the way to ensure it’s up to code and specifications.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations to minimize risk of workplace accident
- Report incidents immediately to safety director, foreman or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established
by the company.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or GED certification.
- 2 years carpentry experience required.
- Current driver’s license.
- Must have physical strength and manual dexterity, including hand/eye coordination, to manage all materials and tasks as required per job.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Travel out of town to work on remote job sites as directed by management.
To apply, you can either upload a resume or fill out the job application. You do not need to do both. Please select one of the options below.