ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate company owned fleet trucks for the delivery, pick up and relocation of construction equipment, job trailers, and building materials
- Operate a variety of company owned construction equipment at construction job sites including bulldozers, cranes, excavators, forklifts, boom lifts, and scissor lifts.
- Perform all maintenance before, during and after operating a vehicle or equipment
- Routinely perform thorough inspections and preventative maintenance on equipment and refer defects to mechanics as needed for repairs
- Advanced knowledge when it comes to operating brands such as: Caterpillar, Skyjack, Genie, Bobcat, Kenworth, International, Ingersoll Rand, John Deer, Miller etc.
- Physical strength and manual dexterity necessary, including hand/eye coordination, to manage details, materials and tasks as required
- Comfortable climbing ladders, stairs, elevated platforms and working around moving equipment, in dusty and or high wind environments.
- Must have the ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision
- Ability to work under pressure often in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to travel out of town to remote job sites; occasionally overnight
- Obey and follow applicable traffic laws
- Regularly maintain equipment yard appearance; organize and clean daily
- Prepare and distribute reports to applicable departments
- Ability to pass random drug screens
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Technical or vocational trade school certification preferred or 5 years of relevant experience
- Current license/endorsements required:
- Oregon CDL, Class A with insurable driving record
- DOT Medical certification
- Doubles/triples (T)
- Automatic Transmission/Air Brake Restrictions removed
- Possess or obtain additional certifications as required by DOT and OSHA
- Exhibit excellent communication skills for internal and external customers
To apply, you can either upload a resume or fill out the job application. You do not need to do both. Select one of the options below.