The 2016 / 2017 completion of the renovation of the Oregon State Sheriff’s Association in Salem Oregon was celebrated with a hosted open house from Kirby Nagelhout Construction Company. The event was well attended by current and retired Oregon Sheriff’s celebrating the much-anticipated renovation and upgrade of the facility. The project included and addition of 11 parking spaces, 580 square feet secure vestibule entry area, new main lobby and reception area, a new museum, new flag pole and memorial, as well as a complete new carpet, paint and windows throughout the facility. KNCC company President Jeff Deswert presents OSSA Executive Director John Bishop with an engraved hammer for the archives, documenting the project.
About Kirby Nagelhout Construction
Kirby Nagelhout Construction Company (KNCC) was founded in Bend, Oregon in 1986 and has grown to become one of Oregon’s largest contractors, consistently in the DJC’s top 15. In 2014, KNCC expanded across the state with permanent ofﬁces in Portland and Pendleton. Our staff of over 170 employees works on more than 75 projects a year throughout the state. We are well-versed in Oregon public contracting with active CM/GC, Design-Build, and Lump Sum projects always in progress. When it comes to construction – quality, safety, and successful budget management will always be our top priorities.
- Sherman County Courthouse Wins 2019 Demuro Award for Excellence in Historic PreservatiomNovember 11, 2019 - 11:22 am
- COCC Construction TrainingOctober 2, 2018 - 3:21 pm
- Crook County Public Safety Building BBQOctober 2, 2018 - 2:47 pm
- June Business of the MonthMay 29, 2018 - 10:55 am
- New Elementary School in Bend, ORMay 15, 2018 - 12:12 pm